- The Moroccan Style – Moroccan style clothing for men and women is rich and luxurious. Their abaya designs reflect a unique art of draping with layered designs and silhouettes. They are adorned with exquisite lace and gold and silver embroidery along the trims and neckline. A few also have attached hoods.
- The Kaftan – The Kaftan style is by far the most popular modern abaya design. They are long and loose with robe-like sleeves. Many Kaftan abayas are designed to resemble a belted tunic. With their elaborately designed necklines and lighter, luxuriant fabrics, they are dressier in their appearance and suited for parties and weddings.
- The Floral – Earlier, abayas were made in solid, dark colors. Designers are now looking at ways to incorporate prints. Flowers are added is the form of stone and embroidery motifs. You will also come across abayas in embossed floral fabrics. They look elegant and feminine when stitched well.
- The Two-Tone Style – The two tone abaya is slowly gaining popularity in Muslim women’s fashion. One way is by stitching the skirt of the dress in a color different from the color of the bodice. You will also find abayas where the main dress is one color and a contrasting color fabric is added an as overcoat or as a wrap for the dress skirt.
- The Butterfly – This abaya style is called the butterfly because of its wide sleeves that resemble butterfly wings. They attach to the body of the abaya and form gentle gathers under the arm. These look best made in fabrics such as chiffon, silk and jersey knit as they have a lot of drape.
- The Batwing – If you like flowing sleeves but want a more fitted garment, the batwing abaya is a better option. The sleeves are tight around the wrist and widen out as they move closer to the body. It does not have shoulder seams and the sleeves attach to the waistline giving it a cinched, layered appearance. The difference between a batwing and a butterfly abaya is that the sleeves in the latter do not go around the full arm.
- The Open Style – The open style abaya is more like an over cloak. It is open along the front. Most have a thin belt going around the waist while a few are secured for a short length below the neckline. They are best to wear to parties as they offer optimum coverage while also showing off your party outfit.
Try to find a design which expresses your individuality. The more that a dress reflects your personality and individuality, the less likely that you are to turn up wearing exactly the same outfit as someone else. When looking for an individual item, it can pay off to spend a little bit of time looking around at different stores, or turning to online stores. If there is only one big store in your town, try not to get your dress from there, as it is highly likely that other people will have bought their prom dresses from there too, and may have chosen exactly the same outfits. If you do get your dress from a big chain store, consider visiting a dressmaker, so that it can be customised.
Consult a style guide to see which style will look best on your body shape. Not every girl will look perfect in every dress, because every girl has unique features. Style guides are able to help you to work out which body type you have, and which type of dress would suit this body type best. Choosing the right style of prom dresses will help you to find a piece which accentuates your best features, whilst hiding the features which you feel less confident about. This will help you to feel beautiful and confident for the whole evening.
Comfort should be high on your list. Do not buy a smaller size than you wear, even if you think that you are getting a great deal. Not being able to breathe because of your dress, and passing out on the night because of this is not a great look, and is not something that you will want people to remember you for! Neither is constant itching and scratching. Cheap fabrics can cause itchiness and rashes, especially if you are quite warm, so it is best to look for good quality fabrics.
Go For A Flattering Neckline
Since jumpsuits run from heat to toe, it can sometimes be difficult to find the right one that will flatter both the upper and lower body.
One of the easiest ways of ensuring that the outfit flatters your body is by buying one with a flattering neckline.
Halter tops are known to be flattering and they support the bust creating an illusion of curves especially if you have a small bust.
If you want to offset a longer neck or face, you should go for a turtleneck.
If you have a petite body you should go for a crew neck or boatneck. The cool thing with these outfits is that they tend to widen across the bust and shoulders thus giving you a flattering look. You should avoid an outfit with this neckline if you are larger-busted or broad-shouldered.
Balance The Top And Bottom
To look flattering you should balance the top and bottom. This calls for you to give attention to the waistline. You should place the waistline in a flattering position. If you have a slim waist, you should go for an outfit that cinches at the natural waist. On the other hand if you have a heavy middle you should go for a jumpsuit with a lower waistline around the hips.
Pay Close Attention To The Fabric
The fabric greatly determines the look that you want to create. If you want a casual look you should go for jersey knits, soft cottons, and sportier nylon styles. If you are attending a professional event you should go for a cotton or silk fabric. The cool thing with these fabrics is that they hold their structure thus giving you a professional look.
Consider Your Footwear
High heels are usually the most preferred shoes that you should wear with a jumpsuit. High heels elongate your leg line adding glamour and sophistication. While this is the case, you shouldn’t limit yourself to high heels-you should also try wearing sandals especially if you are wearing a Capri jumpsuit.
- Breathability – The natural cotton fabric offers better air circulation and this improves body moisture and controls the moisture too. It acts like a towel, leaving the wearer more comfortable since there is no moisture buildup between the clothing and the skin. The clothes can be amazing during the hot season and can take up a good amount of water before it feels any damp.
- Insulation – Besides being breathable and great for the hot season, organic cotton clothing also offers insulation during the cold seasons. They keep the wet and cold out, leaving the wearer warmer. This is because the fabric has the ability to trap air between the fibers offering thermal insulation and comfort. It is therefore not a wonder that cotton clothes are used for layering in colder temperatures.
- Durability – This is another great advantage of the fabric. It has high tensile strength that makes it durable and strong. The pure cotton does not tear or rip easily and can withstand washings even in hot water. It also tends to be more sustainable compared with other synthetic fabrics. Your clothes can serve you for years without losing the good looks and feel or even shape as it is the case with most other fabrics.
- Hypoallergenic – This is probably one of the major advantages of choosing organic cotton clothing, especially if you have skin allergies and sensitivities. The fabric does not irritate the skin in any way and it is for this reason that it is used to make medical products like gauze and bandages and most baby products like diapers and clothing. It is probably because they are not chemically treated hence reactions are reduced.
- Versatility – Cotton material can be used for any kind of clothing including pants, underwear, shirts, blouses and even jackets. The clothing made from the purest cotton is easy to blend with others. They are also easy to clean and dry fast, hence they are great for wash-and-wear clothes. The natural strength of the cotton fibers is probably what makes the fabric suitable for all types of clothes.
- Comfort – Clothing made from pure organic cotton is easy in stretching and soft thus making the fabric very comfortable to wear. It is for this reason that the fabric makes excellently comfortable undershirts and underwear. The softness coupled with the breathable nature of the fabric gives you a level of comfort that would be hard to achieve with any other fabric.
New mums to be selective in choosing maternity clothes, because it’s not only her own comfort and preferred style that need to be considered-the comfort of the little one she holds close and nurtures is also important. Below are some of the tips to guide you if you’re looking for breastfeeding clothes to wear every day.
- Stretch is something that mothers need to look for because it’s so much easier to just pull the neckline of a top down when it’s time to feed bubs, and up when you’re finished. In a split second, you can create easy access to your breast for feeding and then cover it up once the little ones done.
- Make sure it has the right fit and quite loose but still structured. Overall, it’s just more comfortable and it provides excellent ventilation, which is a great relief on warm humid days when both you and the baby are feeling the heat. Also, loose but structured tops are great for layering (you can easily wear something under and over them) to create a new look that’s also seasonally appropriate.
- Keenly feel and observe the type of material used. Go with natural, non-synthetic fabrics (such as organic cotton or bamboo fabric) because babies have a sensitive skin. Since they are frequently held close to mum, their skin can get irritated if it comes in contact with non-breathable, prickly material that’s been treated with all sorts of chemicals. You may suffer from physical discomfort as well because of your clothing material, especially with the different hormonal changes you’re going through.
- You also have to consider whether or not the clothing wrinkles easily. Such fabrics are a hassle–you would need to iron them first so that they’ll look right. When you’re a new mum, you just want to put on a no-fuss piece of clothing, look nice, and be done. It’s always convenient to find clothing with easy, wash-and-wear fabrics that do not wrinkle or do not need to be ironed anymore.
Deciding the Size
Buying trendy maternity clothes for the right kind of size can be a tricky affair. Ideally, women are often recommended to buy maternity clothes that are of a similar size to their pre-pregnancy days. Now, some women maintain their body size all through the pregnancy even if their adding on the baby weight. Other women can move from size 8 to seize 10 or 11 over the course of pregnancy. So it would be more ideal to buy trendy maternity clothes while keeping all these factors in mind.
At the end of the day the clothes that you wear should fit you appropriately. It should neither be tight nor too loose resembling baggy type of clothing. To get the right kind of fit, make routine purchases as the pregnancy progresses.
Quality of Fabric
This is an important area of consideration when it comes to buying trendy maternity clothes. The fabric should be soft, durable and comfortable to wear. You can go in for natural fabrics like modal, cotton or bamboo as these are ‘breathable’ and will help you feel at ease.
You can also buy Lycra or spandex based costumes which will stretch and provide support to your body as it transforms.
Make it a point to not use wrinkle free clothes as they may contain formaldehyde which may cause skin irritation. Also limit your purchases of polyester based clothes that are known to pack in the heat while wearing the clothes outdoors.
While buying trendy maternity clothing, set aside a budget, which will help you narrow down on your list of choices. Avoid buying low quality clothes which can shrink and fade in quick time. It would be better to buy quality clothes as they not only last longer but are also comfortable to wear.
Some of the trendy maternity clothes you can include in your shopping list are maternity jeans, leggings, tank tops, dressy slacks, t-shirts, jackets, sweaters and camisoles. This way, you can go through your stage of pregnancy in absolute comfort.
A bespoke shirt has many elements in it that makes it different from regular or made-to-measure shirts. Some of the most notable differences between other shirts or bespoke shirts are:
Every experienced bespoke dress shirt tailor will tell you that the main reason customers come to them is because they want to get a shirt exclusively made for them from a premium fabric of their choice. The knack to choose from a variety of options, give men the luxury to select on essentials like fabric, weight, texture, pattern and color. Thus occasioning in shirts that are really “be spoken for”.
Not only men have different physique from each other, but they also have different preferences. A bespoke shirt should have single needle stitching throughout. Although this technique is a little time consuming, it provides durable seams that don’t crease easily. It also has a positive effect on the durability of the fabric.
Bespoke designers pay attention to the smallest details. They not only take several measurements to get the perfect fit, but also assist you better by tuning your style sense by complimenting the shirts with different accessories like cufflinks and watches. Similarly, the collar size is designed according to the width of the tie and the jacket that you plan to wear with it, thus helping in maintaining balance in the proportions.
Some ready to wear and custom dress shirt brands also offer good designs, and if one has a limited budget, then it can be worth trying those options. However, those who look for ultimate perfection and matchless class, bespoke shirts are the best options. The only point that I would like to mention here is that once you have tried a bespoke dress shirt, you will never want to go for off-the-rack or custom dress shirts.
Casual Dress at the Office
Stuffy and formal workplace attire has been ditched by a lot of designers and fashion heads and they are introducing a more casual and fun style of business dress. A number of companies have reinstated this sort of dress code meaning that every day is now a ‘casual Friday’. Hence, employees are still expected to be dressed in a semi-professional outfit, but they have the freedom to give up the traditional black business suit and the conservative shoes that go with it.
As far as women are concerned, this relaxation in attire requirements means that they can don semi-conservative yet semi-casual outfits like loose-fitting summer dresses and wrap dresses that don’t show much leg and cleavage, casual shirts and linen pants. Jeans and tops are also permitted by some companies along with sneakers.
Casual Street Dress
Women have a variety of opportunities to dress casually when they are out on about. It doesn’t matter if they are just taking a stroll through the park, doing some shopping in street boutiques or combing through books in a bookstore; there is always a casual dress for the occasion. Their choices in shoes can range from casual boots to chic flats to sneakers whereas jeans can be baggy or skinny. Fitted long-sleeved and short-sleeved tops, tank tops and t-shirts make for excellent casual street tops. You can also wear casual loose-fitting long or short dresses and pair them with low heels.
Casual Dress for Parties
Rather than going for the age-old option of mini dresses or short cocktail dresses, you can dress casually when you go to parties. However, this can also depend on the type of club and the nature of the party. Women who are attending parties where there isn’t any strict dress code or don’t feel like getting dolled up can opt for something on the casual side. You can also wear fitted tops with skinny or fitted jeans and complete the look by putting on low heels.
There are many types of dresses that you can go for. The most common ones are:
- Mini bride: this is an outfit that resembles the bride’s wedding dress, but it shouldn’t be an exact match. You can match different areas of the dress. For example, if the bride’s dress has white beads and a lace, you should buy a flower girl dress with the same.
- Colorful: this is where you go for a dress that matches the wedding colors. For a great look you should ensure that the color of the dress matches the wedding theme color. To create variety you can match the color with that of bridesmaid’s dresses.
There are a number of factors that you need to consider for you to buy the right flower girl dress. These factors include:
- Setting: where will you be having your wedding? If you will be having a beach wedding, the dress should be light and with airy colors such as pastels. It should also come in simple designs.
- If you will be having a ballroom wedding, you should go with a fancy dress. Regardless of the setting of the wedding, you should ensure that the girl is comfortable.
- Season: I bet you wear different outfits for different seasons, don’t you? Your girl should wear a dress that is ideal for the season that you will be doing the wedding. For example, if you will be doing the wedding during summer, the flower girl dress should be light and sleeveless. As rule of thumb you should avoid a dress that has heavy fabrics that will stick to the girl.
If you will be doing your wedding during winter of fall you should go with an outfit that matches the season. This calls for you to avoid a sleeveless dress. To keep the girl warm you should get her a pair of socks or tights that go with the dress.
The flower girl attracts a lot of attention; therefore, you should ensure that she looks great. When making the purchase you should remember that the wedding is a one-day affair; therefore, you shouldn’t spend a lot of your money on the dress-always shop around for cheaper, but high quality alternatives.
Since trends keep changing every now and then, it is seen that Printed Clothing has affected the fashion industry a lot. This change has not only brought in a lot of air about growing trends with unique prints and patterns rather it has made people look elegant like never before. The true self of fashion reveals with prints because it helps you pick up unique and simple trends with every simple design that you choose.
In the two sections of the society it is believed that women have a little more affection to colorful patterns while men like to stick to their usual black and brown shades; but this is not longer the case. Ever since the fashion industry has witnessed the dawn of patterns it is seen that choice of people (men and women) has changed drastically. While earlier it was expected that only women love to wear colorful and elegant prints, now men have also started to use them and they feel rather smart and confident in what they are wearing.
Printed clothing for women include a one piece dress that has a lot of multi color flowers on it, or a scarf that adds wonders to the daily attire. A printed dress for women is not just the uppers but it also includes women’s bottom wear. The designs and the patterns that the fashion designers choose for a fashion centric woman is what exactly we call the driving force of the entire fashion market.
Men, we believe, choose simple and light shades and therefore they look for patterns that do not highlight too much in design and color. The idea of printed clothing has indeed revolutionized the life and attire of women, making them look extremely pleasant to the world, but most of all they are call handsome by their loved ones.
Undoubtedly, Printed Clothing has become the new fashion trend and the fashion designers do not see it stopping in the next few years. If statistics are to be believed then the growth of fashion industry making printed clothing will show a great shape and advancement in the next five to seven years, changing the lives of people, drastically.
As men and women, it is understood that designs and prints have become an essential part of our life and a dress that has no new looks incomplete to wear. The choice of millions of people around the world is rather simple and crisp- They want clothing that not only makes justice to the fashion industry but also to normal people, because it is the normal people who take the trend forward with every step. A crisp print coupled with a beautiful color makes the right kind of clothing- that people readily accept.
If you think that the current trend of clothing that you’re wearing ran out years back, then it is best that you choose a new one, which is rather simple yet acceptable to the general public. Extremely amazing clothing is undoubtedly the one that leave the onlooker awestruck with every glance at you and gives you a feeling of complete control.