- Comfort. You will have to carry your messenger bag, loaded with a number of items, and how comfortable the straps and design is comes on top of the list.
- Storage. Size and placement of the main, auxiliary and side storage pockets and spaces is very important. The bag should serve the purpose of containing what you expect to carry, and slightly more when you need it to.
- Durability. Purchasing a bag each and every day is no fun, regardless of the price at each purchase. You need a bag you can rely on, without having to collect the contents from the pavement every Monday morning.
- Versatility. The number of ways the bag can be used determines utility. Can you go camping straight from the office, and can you turn the laptop compartment to carry a couple of clothes for a sleepover? A bag which interacts seamlessly with other luggage is also considered versatile.
- Security. Does the fastenings, zippers and Velcro claps provide sufficient grip to protect the contents from loss? Do you have to remove your laptop at the security desk?
- Professional look. A professional look comes into play, considering you may be
Cover and Support Your Bust
For a perfect look you need to cover and support your bust. The cool thing is that there are many types of bras that can help you to achieve this. One of the best bras that you should consider wearing is a low-back bra. This outfit wraps around your stomach thus providing your chest with plenty of support.
This bra is most ideal for you if you have a well-endowed bust. If you have a small or medium bust you should consider going for the adhesive bra. If your bust is too small, you don’t have to worry of wearing a bra – you can simply wear silicone gel petals on your nipple. The petals will smooth out the curve of your breast thus preventing the nipple from showing.
If your outfit goes around your neck and shows only a small portion of your back, you should consider wearing a halter bra.
Go Easy On the Accessories
Accessories tend to distract the eyes of the people looking at you. To ensure that people have unobstructed view of your back, you should avoid wearing heavy necklaces. If you have
From the name, these are sleeves that reach all the way to the wrists. In some cases the sleeves extend past the wrists. If you have marks or you aren’t proud of certain parts of your arm, you should go for a long sleeved dress.
There are many designs that will give you an elegant look. For example, there are some formal outfits that come with sleeves that cover even the back of the hand. There are also other long sleeves that come with buttons that aid in making the sleeves narrow and easy to wear.
They are also known as butterfly sleeves. They are characterized by a fabric that has been attached to the shoulders of the gown and falls loosely over the arms. These sleeves can be as short as caps or be as long as three quarter sleeves. Regardless of the length, they are all made of a light, floaty fabric such as chiffon. This is to enable them to easily move and ripple even when there’s a slight breeze.
They are elbow or three-quarter in length and are often fitted near the
Let’s face it most brides purchase their dress well in advance and unless you are paying additional storage costs to the bridal store from which it was purchased, keeping it in perfect condition will fall squarely on your shoulders. In order to know how to store your dress to avoid any irreversible damage from occurring, it is vital that you take a look at the overall design.
If your dress is one of those creations that is covered in beads; pearls; sequins or rhinestones or any other embellishment then chances are it weighs a ton. Well; close to a ton anyway; but the main thing to remember here is that you will need to store it in a flat position. To do this first lay the dress out on a white sheet which you can use to wrap over the dress and then slip it under a bed. However, if you have pets in your home this may not be ideal. Many wedding dress stores will offer special long boxes in which you can place your neatly wrapped dress and keep it safe from pets.
Similarly dresses that incorporate delicate inserts or thin straps that hold
Match face structure- As is the case with most fashion picks and accessories like cuff links, ties, pocket squares etc. it is important to match the physical structure. In the case of headwear, it is imperative that you need to consider the head shape and face shape before freezing on one that is perfectly suited for you.
Do not follow trends blindly- Movie actors, rock stars, models, rappers etc. are seen wearing a mélange of different kinds of caps, but it does not mean that blindly copying the in thing can guarantee a successful look for you. You need to ensure that what you are picking will do you justice and work well with your specific looks and style.
Keep your unique personality in mind-Express your unique personality by sporting a hat or cap that will complement your style sensibilities. As is the case in picking clothes or shoes, your own unique look and approach to style, including your lifestyle plays a huge role in this buying process.
Budget-Of course, this needs to feature on this guide. Today, one finds a vast range of headwear options to suit various budget ranges. Once you have a
- Find the right brand or store– It is important to have access to an online store or a brand which features multiple options and size ranges. The more choices you have in terms of colour, the price range as well as the little design detailing, the better it is in terms of having more to choose from.
- Body shape and size– In this fashion garment-one size does not fit all. So you need to be clear about your specific dimensions and try to find a pair that closely matches your unique body type. This is very important as good fit is always the key factor when you buy a pair of skinny jeans.
- Quality and stitching– Buying a good pair is an investment that will be with you for a long time to come. So the overall quality of the fabric, along with the workmanship and the design factor goes a long way in helping you choose. The small details like the stitching quality and the brand value promise also needs to be examined.
- Your unique fashion style– Your personality and personal sense of style has an important bearing on your final choice. If you
Get customized awareness wristbands embossed with the motto, “Bite into a Healthy Lifestyle” and wear them to remember your resolution. When balancing your schedule throughout the day, you have very little or no time to plan your next meal. Therefore, you may end up snacking on unhealthy food after a long day at work.
Awareness wristbands, generally made from silicone are non-allergic and comfortable, thus people wear them for a long period of time. They are available in a variety of options and are easy to customize as well. If you want to become a part of the national nutrition month and want to create awareness about the goodness of health food, you can easily do so with awareness bracelets.
By making some small changes in your diet, you will slowly start enjoying the healthy and nutritious diet. I suggest you to make the changes slowly over the month and till you reach the fourth week of March, you will see a boost in your overall energy.
- Add a variety of vegetables and fruits to your plate to get a variety of nutrients. A colourful plate always looks more appealing, so snack on different fruits
According to conventional wisdom in Vietnam, the country originally embraced the north of modern Vietnam and a part of what is now southern China. Silk is believed to have appeared in the sixth dynasty of Hung Vuong. There were eighteen dynasties of Hung kings Bang period who reigned in Vietnam from around 2879 BC to around 258 BC. From the list of 18 lines of Hung kings, many kings with the name Hung Huy Vuong reigned during the period 1712-1632 BC. So it may be deduced that sericulture began in Vietnam during this period.
As a clothing material, silk was ideally suited to Vietnam, a long narrow country stretching from a temperate north around the capital Hanoi, a thousand miles south to a tropical south around the largest city, Ho Chi Minh (formerly Saigon). Silk, with its low thermal conductivity, was found to be warm in the northern winter and cool in the northern summer as well as in the perpetual tropical heat of the south where its ability to absorb perspiration was also appreciated. And although silk was always expensive to produce and silk clothes were luxury items, they were durable, and if well looked after,
- Canvas Wildfowl Cap: When it comes to wildfowl caps, Canvas is the best! Canvas can be really durable and this is what makes it the perfect hat to go to work with. It’s washable and so you will not mind it getting dirty when you need to get your outdoor chores done. It’s more of an informal cap and not suitable for a night out.
- Toque/Chook: This style is better known as a beanie. This is the most common of winter hats and is available in many varieties. They are available in a wide range of colors, fits, fabrics, and prints. They are durable, warm, and can be used in nearly all situations and scenarios.
- Hunter’s Orange Knit Hat: This is basically a beanie but it’s the color alone that sets it apart from the rest. This hat has a life saving functionality. When this hat is worn in the woods, you become visible from almost 17 miles away and this will make sure you are not seen as a target! Life-saving indeed! A must-have for hunters and explorers.
- Ski Hat: Yet again, the good old knit hat has the best functions of a beanie. But this comes with
Bespoke shirts are not created on a pre-existing pattern. Users have complete control on vital designing aspects like the kind of fabric used and the fitting of the apparel, etc. Users can also customize the shirt to meet their style and preferences.
Gone are the days when men were the least bothered with their looks. Today, men are forgoing those monotonous shirts and shifting their focus to something more stylish, such as bespoke shirts. There has been a surge in the demand for bespoke shirts, where people love to follow the latest fashion trends. Selecting an appropriate bespoke shirt can be a tough task, especially if you are an amateur. This is the reason why you should tread with utmost caution when buying one. When purchasing a bespoke shirt, insure that it has been designed to fit you perfectly.
A bespoke shirt should neither be too baggy or too tight. Ideally, the shirt should complement the silhouette of your body. It should have a fabric allowance of about 6 inches on the chest and 5 inches on the stomach. The fabric allowance of the shirt should depend on your build to ensure a perfect fit. This