- Variety of choice-You may not want to hoard many styles and if there is an occasion where you need a style that you normally do not have on you, you can get it by swapping your particular kind of clothing with someone else’s clothes.
- Budget-friendly- It is not realistic to hoard up on expensive clothes which you may wear few times though the year. Not only does it occupy space, it puts a dent in your pocket. By swapping clothes, you are being smart, efficient and very budget friendly. No one is going to realize that the amazing designer cocktail dress or the summer outfit you wore at a recent function belongs to someone else. One of the best things is that you are able to utilize your clothes while getting a chance to flaunt otherwise highly expensive threads.
- New clothes – Everyone notices how one dresses and the main focus is always the array of different styles of clothes you wear. Each place or occupation defines the style. If you are a student, or a newly working professional, you need to be socially active. This can put a big drain on your resources as it’s
I often think of the person who thought about putting wild designs or sayings on modern t-shirts. Some are really cool, but others are plain crazy. Did you know that the person who invented these t-shirts had to wear them in public in order to test the reactions of others? These brought him so much attention that he was named the inventor of a new style.
1960’s slogans for teens
The crazy trends of the 60s came with colorful and wild designs that attracted people instantly. Butterflies, tie-dye patterns, peace signs are just some of the examples. These slogans were meant to make people feel part of the same group or movement. Even nowadays, these t-shirts keep on doing the same thing.
Wacky tees aren’t just for young people
It is not a rule that only young people can wear crazy t-shirts with a funny message. Imagine how hilarious it is to see a senior dressed in a t-shirt that says something like – “wish I could have a hearing aid so I could turn you off.”
Elder persons can instantly get their groove back by watching the way people react to the
Making your own shoe bows is easy if you have patience, if not you may want to head online and find a good quality shoe accessories company that will provide you with the ready made item.
Start by choosing the color bow you want to make. You can make the bow any thickness and size from a host of colors, maybe make one in each color so you always have a wide selection to choose from.
You will need ribbon, a pencil, glue or needle and thread and some snap hair clips. When it comes to the hair clips try and choose the smallest ones available, baby or young children clips will work best, you don’t want them to show under your shoe bow.
Form your bow around the pencil, this will enable you to pull it into the desired shape. It’s advisable to use a long piece of ribbon, you can always cut off the tails once you have the bow in the perfect design. Take your time, this can be finicky work. Ensure both sides of the bow are the same size and pull a piece around the center to create a neat
If you have a pear body shape you should go for an outfit that is loose towards the bottom. If on the other hand you have a curvy figure you should accentuate your curves by wearing a dress that is fitting. It’s also wise that you go for an outfit with a cinched waist.
While it’s rare to find plus sized women wearing one shoulder prom dresses, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t wear the outfit. If you want to wear the outfit you should keep it simple. For ideal results you should go for an outfit with block colors and unadorned necklines.
If you have a petite figure you should go for a shorter dress in order to avoid overly long frocks that tend to swallow the dress. When wearing the outfit ensure that you wear it with heels in order to add some height. While it’s good to wear high heels, you should ensure that the heels are proportional to your height and build.
Do you have a large bust and you are thinking that you can’t wear a one-shoulder outfit? You are wrong. For ideal results you should go for an outfit
- Check out pre-owned handbags – We are all surrounded by deals, price wars and shopping at our finger tips, thanks to the e-commerce boom. One can find some of the most iconic bags up for sale on some special online sites which curate and of course verify the authenticity of the handbag before putting it up. One need not spend big bucks anymore, just go online and browse in the comfort of your home or space to strike a great bargain. One finds many people putting up bags which maybe a season old or they have outgrown it or even if they are no longer trendy-but they are all designer brands which are in good shape and perfectly useable. The biggest attraction lies in bagging one of these at sometimes half their original prices which makes them highly affordable for anyone.
- Research and rejoice – One needs to be patient and spend some time doing your own research on each piece featured online as a designer handbag. The more you try to find out about the bag, the better it is for you. You can exchange notes with the seller and ask for all kinds of paperwork like the
- Comfort. You will have to carry your messenger bag, loaded with a number of items, and how comfortable the straps and design is comes on top of the list.
- Storage. Size and placement of the main, auxiliary and side storage pockets and spaces is very important. The bag should serve the purpose of containing what you expect to carry, and slightly more when you need it to.
- Durability. Purchasing a bag each and every day is no fun, regardless of the price at each purchase. You need a bag you can rely on, without having to collect the contents from the pavement every Monday morning.
- Versatility. The number of ways the bag can be used determines utility. Can you go camping straight from the office, and can you turn the laptop compartment to carry a couple of clothes for a sleepover? A bag which interacts seamlessly with other luggage is also considered versatile.
- Security. Does the fastenings, zippers and Velcro claps provide sufficient grip to protect the contents from loss? Do you have to remove your laptop at the security desk?
- Professional look. A professional look comes into play, considering you may be
Cover and Support Your Bust
For a perfect look you need to cover and support your bust. The cool thing is that there are many types of bras that can help you to achieve this. One of the best bras that you should consider wearing is a low-back bra. This outfit wraps around your stomach thus providing your chest with plenty of support.
This bra is most ideal for you if you have a well-endowed bust. If you have a small or medium bust you should consider going for the adhesive bra. If your bust is too small, you don’t have to worry of wearing a bra – you can simply wear silicone gel petals on your nipple. The petals will smooth out the curve of your breast thus preventing the nipple from showing.
If your outfit goes around your neck and shows only a small portion of your back, you should consider wearing a halter bra.
Go Easy On the Accessories
Accessories tend to distract the eyes of the people looking at you. To ensure that people have unobstructed view of your back, you should avoid wearing heavy necklaces. If you have
From the name, these are sleeves that reach all the way to the wrists. In some cases the sleeves extend past the wrists. If you have marks or you aren’t proud of certain parts of your arm, you should go for a long sleeved dress.
There are many designs that will give you an elegant look. For example, there are some formal outfits that come with sleeves that cover even the back of the hand. There are also other long sleeves that come with buttons that aid in making the sleeves narrow and easy to wear.
They are also known as butterfly sleeves. They are characterized by a fabric that has been attached to the shoulders of the gown and falls loosely over the arms. These sleeves can be as short as caps or be as long as three quarter sleeves. Regardless of the length, they are all made of a light, floaty fabric such as chiffon. This is to enable them to easily move and ripple even when there’s a slight breeze.
They are elbow or three-quarter in length and are often fitted near the
Let’s face it most brides purchase their dress well in advance and unless you are paying additional storage costs to the bridal store from which it was purchased, keeping it in perfect condition will fall squarely on your shoulders. In order to know how to store your dress to avoid any irreversible damage from occurring, it is vital that you take a look at the overall design.
If your dress is one of those creations that is covered in beads; pearls; sequins or rhinestones or any other embellishment then chances are it weighs a ton. Well; close to a ton anyway; but the main thing to remember here is that you will need to store it in a flat position. To do this first lay the dress out on a white sheet which you can use to wrap over the dress and then slip it under a bed. However, if you have pets in your home this may not be ideal. Many wedding dress stores will offer special long boxes in which you can place your neatly wrapped dress and keep it safe from pets.
Similarly dresses that incorporate delicate inserts or thin straps that hold
Match face structure- As is the case with most fashion picks and accessories like cuff links, ties, pocket squares etc. it is important to match the physical structure. In the case of headwear, it is imperative that you need to consider the head shape and face shape before freezing on one that is perfectly suited for you.
Do not follow trends blindly- Movie actors, rock stars, models, rappers etc. are seen wearing a mélange of different kinds of caps, but it does not mean that blindly copying the in thing can guarantee a successful look for you. You need to ensure that what you are picking will do you justice and work well with your specific looks and style.
Keep your unique personality in mind-Express your unique personality by sporting a hat or cap that will complement your style sensibilities. As is the case in picking clothes or shoes, your own unique look and approach to style, including your lifestyle plays a huge role in this buying process.
Budget-Of course, this needs to feature on this guide. Today, one finds a vast range of headwear options to suit various budget ranges. Once you have a